Thursday 3 October 2013

Photoshop Techniques

Curves
Filter


Hue & Saturation
Inverted
Review: First I tried out Curves, this made the photo look more dramatic and it brought out more colour to the image. I secondly tried out adding a filter, this is my favourite edit. I love the 'lomo' effect added to it. It's made the photo look more vibrant! I really like how this edit has turned out. The third effect experimented with was Hue & Saturation, I think the colours go well together and it makes the photo look surreal. The final effect I tried was inverting the image, I'm not really that interested in this, it makes the photo a bit dreary and boring. I do like the deep blue of the sky just above the land however. I am happy with how these images have turned out. My overall favourite has to be the 2nd one though! I'm glad this effect has worked out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment