Thursday 3 October 2013

Photoshop Techniques 2

Curves.
Filter - Black & White Gradient Map (plus adjusted brightness).
Hue & Saturation.
Inverted.

Review: I think all of these added effects on photoshop has made the photo look even more interesting. First of all I added 'Curves', this made the colours in the photo look deeper and more vibrant. The second effect was 'adding a filter', for this I used the black & white gradient map and adjusted the brightness a little to make the foreground look more 'eye popping'. The 3rd effect I tried out was 'Hue & Saturation', the pinky purple effect did make it look contemporary, however I thought it was a bit too vivid. The final effect I tried was 'inverting the image', the photo looks quite ghostly. I'm not too keen on the Invert effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment